Northwest Arkansas Beekeepers Association
Club President: open
Vice President: Mark Eaton
- The meeting began with the election a new president. Brad Keck was nominated, his nomination was seconded and the members voted him into office.
- Victor Mathis was nominated to the position of treasurer. Victor's nomination was seconded and the members voted him into office.
- Recognition of founding members Jim Picket and David Cheek was brought to the clubs attention.
- An appeal was made for leadership and volunteers within the group including secretary and social media coordinator.
- Paul and Linda Laue are having trouble with a hive that has become very aggressive recently and discussion followed.
- Jim Picket gave a presentation about feeding bees.
- Mark Eaton gave us a presentation about Nuc/package installation, splits and swarms.
- Members were asked to visit beeinformed.org and participate in their national survey.